1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paris out already?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jun 7, 2007.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Ummm, can;t the judge haul both sides back into court and say "what part about jail time did you not understand? If she had an 'issue,' that should have been brought forth in a presentencing report."

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Mandela, King, and now Paris...

"on the verge of a nervous breakdown...?" when I get thrown in the can I hope I can get house arrest at Hilton's pad. What a joke. I'd have had some respect for her if she did the full .23 cents standing on her head, but crying uncle after three is the worst whimp out since Riddick Bowe quit the Marines on Day 2.

3. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Beautiful. Well played, sir.

4. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I am fairly certain that, I, too, would cry a lot and possibly be on the verge of a nervous breakdown if I got sent to jail. HOWEVER, not until today did I imagine that I could get sent home for that. Excellent.

5. markvid

markvid Guest

Maybe she WILL win an Oscar in her career.

6. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

She could be returning ....

7. My guess: The sheriff caved under fear of a lawsuit. I think they became worried that her sniveling behavior would lead to her hurting herself or someone else putting a pillow over her blowhole to shut her up at night.
    Mom and dad would no doubt sue and the jail would look incompetent for not being able to protect the heiress for 30 days on a misdemeanor charge.

8. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

The justice system is fucked up...in Los Angeles County.

Why in the hell would the Sheriff's Department would let her go home? This is on the Sheriff. Anyone else in his jail would have an extra guard keeping an eye on them.

It's time to secede from L.A. County.

9. SportsDude

SportsDude Active Member

10. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly."
    -- Letter from a Birmingham Jail, Martin Luther King Jr.​

There's important and there's this slut's bu!!$!t.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I've got to believe a scriptwriter is already at work on this story...

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I tell you what, if I ever get in trouble in LA, I'm hiring her lawyer.

Draft saved Draft deleted