1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paris out already?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jun 7, 2007.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

At least something was in there.

2. IU90

IU90 Member

Message to inmates across country: Whining a lot is now considered a "medical condition" providing sufficient grounds for having your sentence cut short and being released after only 3 days. Oh, and also make sure you're a spoiled celebrity princess from a billionaire family.

3. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

That's the most important word.

4. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

I've lost all respect for Paris because of this.

Wait a minute, I didn't have any respect for her in the first place. Never mind.

5. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Our president is worried about Iraq when we can't get a functioning criminal justice system here at home? Insane.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Yeah, poor thing can't leave her mansion for 40 Days... What a douche...

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

In a related note:The Guiness Book of World Records reports that the record for most cocks sucked in 24 hours belongs to Paris Hilton, June 4 2007. She wasn't released earlier due to a meidcal condition. She breaks the old record set by Andy Dick, who accomplished the feat in August, 2004 behind a dumptser at a Jack in the Box in Malibu California,

(DP) Los Angeles. Paris Hilton was released from jail today, 41 days earlier than expected. Prison officials call the release a medical discharge due to lockjaw.

8. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Now, I wasn't alive in 1946 but you know, when the verdicts came down at the Nuremberg War Crimes trial, I don't think it got this much coverage.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, the LA media is on this story with wall-to-wall coverage. Now TV news, I can understand; this is meat-and-drink surpassed on the foaming-at-the-mouth scale only by a car chase with hostages for them.

But even KNX AM, the all-news station here that usually has it's news judgment collective heads screwed on straight, is blowing this out.

Un-freakin-believable. This is a blurb at best.

9. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

[blue]Could she also have been going through alcohol withdrawal? Poor Paris.

10. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

This is such BS. Another win for the California "justice" system.

How quick could any of us do that if ever tossed in the clink? Think "I'm having health issues" could work with any of us common folk?

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I'm sitting in an office with people who cheered when OJ was acquited but are raging with unmitigated fury at this injustice. When someone asked me how this could happen in Americ, I told them she had OJ's lawyers. I got a very dirty look.

people suck.

12. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Let's see some riots! :mad:

I don't think this story merited the attention initially, but now that she has been let off, I'd say it's a pretty big deal.

Draft saved Draft deleted