1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paris out already?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jun 7, 2007.

1. IU90

IU90 Member

My god, she'll have to endure 40 days on her Bel Air Estate? Having to host her parties for a month straight? At least she'll no longer have to be around those "broke poor public school bitches" (her words, not mine).

2. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Funniest thing I saw on the AP story on yahoo was the ad that accompanied the story. Netflix!

3. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

See, this is one of those things that piss off average people and makes us feel like the system is broken. If I would get tossed in jail, I don't think I would handle it that well either...but I'm certain I would have to do the time, no matter how much I whined and pouted. Matter of fact, I think I would probably get my ass whipped by guards for whining and no one would give a rat's ass how cold and hungry I was. But this worthless, stupid, spoiled bitch throws a hissy fit and she get let loose early.

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

What are the odds that within two weeks, designer ankle bracelets will be the big fashion trend among air-headed party-girl twits?

5. IU90

IU90 Member

That's your own fault for being born to the wrong daddy.

6. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Hell, I wasn't even born to the wrong daddy, I was adopted. Damn you Catholic Charities! Why did you have to stick me with a couple of middle class folks who didn't spoil me!

7. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

I wonder if One Night in Paris had a sequel in jail before she got out of there.

8. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime...

9. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

This is terrible news to wake up to. A complete joke.

10. IU90

IU90 Member

Maybe you can sue em for negligent placement and recover the difference between what you have now and what you would've had if they'd given you to the Hiltons.

11. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I'm guessing the 'medical condition' was the DTs. Makes sense, no?

12. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/07/paris-medical-condition-mental-not-physical/

Draft saved Draft deleted