1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paris out already?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Know nothing about the credibility of this site, I found it on AOL:

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/07/paris-hilton-free-woman/

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

well crap, it has to be true ... any place whitlock works at has to be straight up. ;)

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

TMZ is pretty good with the celebrity gossip.

Let me check with the IJAG pipeline. :D

4. PHINJ

PHINJ Active Member

TMZ is to celebrity news what SportsJournalists.com is to SJ news.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

If TMZ AND Perezhilton both have it, and they do, I'm sold.

http://www.perezhilton.com/

My favorite comment from below the perezhilton story: "They are citing "medical reasons" for her early release. What, did she have like the biggest herpe blister ever??"

Other good ones:

"Medical excuse? Since when is an std considered a reason to get out of jail. That fucking druggie whore...at least now she'll be free to kill herself. Hopefully it won't take long."

" Paris Hilton has a "medical condition" - her crotch was dying without any fresh meat. Her pussy was malnutritioned. After 3 days, a whore like this would die in jail."

:D:D

God how I love perezhilton.com.

6. rokski2

rokski2 New Member

What a joke, and what a wus

7. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

The press conference announcing her "transfer" from jail to house arrest was laughable. Apparently, there were as many as 12 meetings (over the 3 days she was in) discussing her medical condition (all we were told is that she doesn't have a staph infection), so this has clearly been in the works since the minute she got in there. Ridiculous.

8. rokski2

rokski2 New Member

Lesson: It's good to have $$$ in the USA and/or be the talentless, loser daughter heiress to a hotel magnate with big connections.

9. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

It is a joke. But in all fairness, aren't the LA jails so overcrowded, they put a lot of non-violent offenders on house arrest?

I mean, I just assume she rot in jail, but I thought that was the case.

10. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

They specifically said during the press conference that it was not because of overcrowding.

11. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Maybe she learned her lesson and has a new girlfriend to boot.

12. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Wow. Well, off with her head then. Did she get any prison ink while she was in?

Draft saved Draft deleted