1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paris less of an heiress

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TheSportsPredictor, Dec 26, 2007.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Still leaves $69 million for the drunken whore to fight over.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

[​IMG]

HA HA!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Do the parents have their own fortune or chunk of the empire, or does gramps control it all?

4. Cadet

Cadet Guest

My understanding is that gramps has the money, and Paris' daddy was living as a trust fund baby, too. Could be wrong, though. I don't care enough to follow the details.

5. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

That's what she gets for running around with Nicole, LiLo, and that skank Britney. She soiled the Hilton's good name. ;D

6. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

I find this chick in no way attractive. I wouldn't fuck her with stoob's dick.

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I find it extremely difficult to believe that you've found a woman you would turn down, her alleged rampant herpes infection notwithstanding.

8. jakewriter82

jakewriter82 Active Member

But if he used boots' dick, he wouldn't get....ah fuck it... she's a ho either way.

9. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

There are a few. Paris. Your mom. There's got to be others.

10. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

That's the thing --- a lot of the airhead, worthless 20-something heirs and heiresses are second-generation trust-fund babies. Not only have they never worked a day in their lives but their frame of reference is that their parents have never worked a day in their lives.

I hope he leaves the 3 percent to his freaking cat.

11. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I believe this is correct. Kathy Hilton is the older sister of actress Kim Richards, who most of us remember for Escape To Witch Mountain and Hello, Larry.

12. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Actress Kathy Richards (left) with her sister actress Kim Richards. Kathy played Gertie, a member of Leather Tuscadero's all-girl rock band the Suedes, on a 1977 episode of Happy Days.

Draft saved Draft deleted