1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paris Hilton to magazine: I'm celibate

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Farbecker, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Farbecker

Farbecker Active Member

LONDON (AP) - Paris Hilton says she is sick of boyfriends and is celibate.

The 25-year-old who gained international fame when a former boyfriend posted a videotape of the couple having sex on the Internet denied leading a promiscuous lifestyle in an interview with the British edition of GQ magazine.

"I'm not having sex for a year. ... I'll kiss, but nothing else," says Hilton, who told the magazine she has had sex with only two men during her lifetime.

Of the videotape with Rick Solomon that became one of the most searched-for items on the Internet in 2003, she said: "I never received a dime from it. It's just dirty money and he should give it all to some charity for the sexually abused or something."

The Hilton Hotels heir and uber-socialite told the magazine she is "very shy" and relates to the late Princess Diana, who was hounded by photographers.

"I've been in cars trying to get away from speeding paparazzi before and it's horrible, so I can relate to Diana and the problems she had," Hilton is quoted as saying.

During the interview, Hilton also displayed some political illiteracy.

When asked about British Prime Minister Tony Blair, her response was: "Who? ... Oh, yeah, he's like your president. I don't know what he looks like."

Hilton also told the magazine she collects $500,000 in fees just to show up at parties and other events from Las Vegas to Tokyo. Her best-paying gig, she said, was a recent Austrian appearance.

"I had to say `hi' and tell them why I loved Austria so much," she is quoted as saying.

And why does she like Austria? "Because they pay me $1 million to wave at crowds!"

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I'll be the first to call Bravo Sierra on this one.

3. I hear the Paris Hilton is quite roomy...

4. Cadet

Cadet Guest

How many lies can a person tell during an interview? Damn.

5. markvid

markvid Guest

Rumors didn't let America down: Paris Hilton did make an appearance on Saturday Night Live last night. Dressed in a sharp, slightly sexy (but, let's face it, extremely demure for her), Paris Hilton appeared polite, a little nervous, but overall funny in a classic double entendre exchange with Jimmy Fallon during Weekend Update. Kudos, SNL writers and talent bookers, job well done. Here is the unofficial Gothamist transcript:

Tina Fey: Paris Hilton is a name that's on everyone's lips these days. Here now in an exclusive interview with Jimmy Fallon in Paris Hilton.
    Jimmy Fallon: Thanks for coming on.
    Paris Hilton: Nice to be here.
    JF: So, we agreed, we won't be discussing the scandal that's been in the papers the past couple weeks.
    PH: I appreciate that.
    JF: We want to find about you, Paris Hilton. Your family...the Hiltons own hotels all around the world.
    PH: Yes, in New York, London, Paris.
    JF: Wait, there actually is a Paris Hilton?
    PH: Yes, there is.
    JF: Is it hard to get into the Paris Hilton?
    PH: Actually, it's a very exclusive hotel, no matter what you've heard.

JF: I hear the Paris Hilton is very beautiful.
    PH: I'm glad that you've heard that.
    JF: Is there double occupancy at the Paris Hilton?
    PH: No.
    JF: Is the Paris Hilton very roomy?
    PH: It might be for you. But most people find it very comfortable.
    JF: I'm a VIP, I might need to go through the back entrance.
    PH: Doesn't matter who are you – it's not going to happen.
    JF: Fair enough, okay. I throw a lot of events. Do they have ballrooms there?
    PH: We do.
    JF: Great, I'd love to have my balls held by the Paris Hilton. Sounds awesome. I'd like to check into the Paris Hilton.
    PH: I don't think you can.
    JF: Really? I'd only be able to stay there a minute and a half...two minutes, tops.
    PH: Good luck.
    JF: Paris Hilton!

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

[BillCosbyVoice]
    Paris Hilton is celibate.

Ri-i-i-i-i-i-ight!
    [/BillCosbyVoice]

7. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Maybe she meant illiterate and got confused?

9. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Nicely played, IJAG...

10. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Celibate ... illiterate ...

It reminds me of one of my favorite scenes from "Fandango." The girls are talking about someone having her "Utopian tubes" tied, and Kevin Costner says, "I believe that's fallopian."

Girl (laughing): "Noooo ... them's books of the Bible! First and second Fallopians!"

11. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Bubbler to Paris Hilton: I don't give a fuck.

12. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

What Hilton probably meant is that she only has sex with two men at a time.

Draft saved Draft deleted