1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paris Hilton keeping it real

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

If she was going to "do it the right way," she'd be in gen-pop with Bubbette.

2. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

The attention it's getting - I think I saw it on the cover of one NY tab as "Inmate #######" with her mug shot blown up - is a bit much. But somewhere, someone's working on a project called "Illegally Blonde: Inside the Prison with Paris Hilton"

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I think Paris will get more pussy in jail than Chuck will get out of jail.

4. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Yep, I'd say it's even money there will be a Paris prison sex tape, strap on included.

5. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

I just want to know what 'recherché' means. I can't use 'phyrric victory' but this reporter uses 'recherché'? I can't even pronounce that word.

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

That's close to what she said. She added something like, "I'm just afraid she is going to break her teeth on them." It was brutal, because Paris Hilton was sitting right there in the first row. Sarah Silverman is my new heroine.

7. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

If she brutally rips on Paris with her sitting in the front row, then yeah, that's good enough for me.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Goin out on a limb, are ya YAB?

9. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

The Silverman/Hilton bit ...

10. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

1) Silverman rocks! I say that she follows Paris around once she gets out of the klink and publicly mocks & shames her into becoming a Howard Hughes-type recluse.

2) If Gene Upshaw wants to break any necks, start practicing with the talentless "starlettes" in La-La Land.

Draft saved Draft deleted