1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Parents name children after Crimson Tide, Saban

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SixToe, Mar 23, 2007.

1. John

John Well-Known Member

That picture looks like a B/W still from Boogie Nights.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Yeah, the chick with took much eye crap in the front; the blond right behind the girl touching her forehead and the one on the right standing up high.

The guys at the left are just a bad mix: the guy eating a booger, the one grunting out the turd, and Jeffrey Dahmer in the leather coat

3. Yodel

Yodel Active Member

True, but at least we laugh at Mississippi.

4. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

So I got that going for me ... which is nice.

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Fucken assholes can't name him Paul??

6. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Nobody laughs at Mississippi. The story that Mississippi gets "laughed at" is nothing more than an urban legend.

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

The blonde right behind the girl touching her forehead is the only one I thought he'd hit.

Maybe Spaceman is the guy on the far left. I don't see Dahmer so much as a prototypical 1982 white guy trying to mack his way to the bedroom.

I mean ... look at his potential catches, we're not talking about the most discriminating women in the world, or the most discriminating drunk women in the world, or the most discriminating drunk women who need to project their fantasy to suck off Gorman Thomas upon the first guy they see with even a vague hint of a mustache in the world ... you get the drift. There was going to be some imitation leather-jacket lovin' somewhere in Milwaukee that night.

Can you imagine the hook-ups? Depressed Brewers fans reeking of Pabst Blue Ribbon and unfiltered Salem's wildly boning their World Series depression away. Forever joined in the drunken throes of passion with Klements' bratwurst breath and a probable, well-honed case of chlamydia, all to the dulcet tones of a Men At Work Business As Usual cassette.

Dude: I (thrust) ... fucking ... (thrust) ... hate (thrust) ... Joaquin (thrust) ... Andujar! (big thrust).
    Chick: Ooh God that was fucking knarly. Now pretend I'm Darrell Porter!
    Dude: Unh-uh, no mercy tonight, babe. Bend over ... you're Whitey Herzog.

The storm squall-like waft of Brut, Lowenbrau and acrid drunken ass undoubtedly floated over my domicile in Wauwatosa at some point. Thank God I went to bed.

8. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Well-done, Bubs. "The storm squall-like waft of Brut, Lowenbrau and acrid drunken ass" will live on.

Hey, did somebody say "Jeffrey Dahmer?"

[​IMG]

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

They declined to name him "Bear" because one of Cletus's friends is already named BEar....
    Yeah, god forbid they name him Paul or Bryant....
    Six years from now, they might wish they named him Curry,

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Naw, Bubs... look at the blank emotionless expression on the guy at the left...
    He wants to get laid, but lacks the social skills to do so other than his leather jacket and gold chain.

Meanwhile, the frizzy headed chick at the middle far right -- right behind the mid-40s couple who are going to hold each other's head over the toilet as they purge their bodies of too many Miller Lite's and too much nicotine -- is lookin to get laid.

11. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Re: Parents name children after Crimson Tide, Satan

Fixed the subject line. I'd post something pertinent to the topic at hand, but I still have tears in my eyes over Bubbler's post.

12. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

When the child leaves for another family?

Draft saved Draft deleted