1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Panty Melt

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by CradleRobber, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Come on. The kid is something like 19 or 20 or so. Were you Mr. Smooth back then?

For the most part this guy seems to do okay with women, as awkward as he can be along the way.

2. Slayer's Reign in Blood always does the trick. The best 29 minutes and 3 seconds you'll ever spend.

But on a more serious note...the three albums I can vividly remember sessions to are [in order of the sessions]:

Madonna--Erotica
    Rolling Stones--Exile on Main Street
    Marilyn Manson--Mechanical Animals

The Manson album may contain the most honest sexual lyric ever [in "User Friendly"]: I'm not in love but I'm going to fuck you till somebody better comes along.

A former co-worker said that if he ever fist fucked a girl that Reign in Blood would be the perfect soundtrack.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Where do you come from? Where do you go?
    Who gives a fuck, just go.

4. Flash

Flash Guest

So many guys get that wrong, Mayfly.

I've heard that before ...

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

"Between the Sheets," Isley Brothers
    "Rock the Boat," Aaliyah
    "Stolen Moments," Alicia Keys
    "Can't Let Go," Anthony Hamilton
    "Uhh Ahh," Boyz II Men
    "What We Do Here," Brian McKnight
    "Tell Me," Dru Hill
    "Tell Me Do U Wanna," Ginuwine
    "My, My, My," Johnny Gill *my gold standard*
    "Nice and Slow," Usher
    "All My Love," 112

Also:
    Pretty much anything by Jagged Edge
    Or just play "The Evolution of Robin Thicke"

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

You need to get some Joe on there. Great R&B, plus he has sexually suggestive songs!

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I've only dated girls interesting in punk rock, so all of those songs would make them vomit. Me, too.

8. Flash

Flash Guest

It is, indeed, designed for the younger set with whom 'mood music' likely wouldn't be as transparent and sad as it seems to me. Seriously, why not just fill her up with lemon gin and go?

9. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Excellent point. Alcohol is definitely the best mood setter you can get.

10. Flash

Flash Guest

It just screams 'trying too hard' to me. God forbid the right conversation could get a girl in the mood. Or maybe he could just Facebook her.

11. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Exactly. A little conversation never hurt anyone.

12. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Active Member

At the sake of major ridicule, I made a CD like this in high school. I was just hoping to get any action, not melt the panties, so I called it my makeout mix. On the CD it just says M2 in case any of my friends saw it when going through my CDs. This mix was 1/2 serious, 1/2 joking (as you will see). I got some play with this, some girls liked it other girls laughed, but were nice enough to continue makingout with me despite this terrible mix.

Booty call - not sure who sings it, but has phone rings in the background and goes "booty, booty, booty, booty, booty...Booty call, Booty call....Chilling in the crib relaxing....I think I got a booty call.

homer simpson singing "I am the champion" with someone getting spanked in the background looped in

I swear – All-4-One

Anna begins – Counting Crows

I want it that way – Back Street Boys

All of My Love Led Zeppelin

Lean on Me Al Greed

Secret Garden – Springsteen

Iris - Goo Goo Dolls

I love you – Vanilla Ice

Let her Cry – Hootie and the Blowfish

Goodnight Elizabeth - Counting Crows

I want to know (what turns you on) - Joe

All my life – K-C and JoJo

This I promise you –NSYNC

Angel – Sarah Mclaughlin

Long December – Counting Crows

What’s Love got to do with it – Tina Turner

Homer Simpson – Flintstone Song

Moe on lie detector test… “I’m going to sit home and ogle the women in the Victoria Secret catalogue (BUZZZ) Sears catalogue (Ding) Would you unhook this already please, I don’t deserve this kind of shabby treatment (BUZZ)

Looking back , this should have failed horribly, but it didn't. Starting w/ Booty call and Homer Simpson was a poor choice. With some girls who I didn't think had a sense of humor I would skip them. If a girl could make it through those two songs and still want to make out with me, she's a keeper. I was really into Counting Crows at the time, but three songs by them is too many - especially Long December. Hold her Hang probably would have been a petty Hootie song than Let her Cry. Not really sure why I had more Simpson's songs at the end. I guess I had low expectations for myself. If I had to do it over, I'd take out first / last two longs, and pay better attention to the flow. Oh, and less boy bands.

I made this mix in the fall in time for Homecoming. I made a second mix called "Winter Dance Mix" it was Vol. 2. I tried to find it, but couldn't.

Draft saved Draft deleted