1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Panties key in Colorado investigation

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by boots, May 23, 2007.

1. boots

boots New Member

FORT COLLINS, Colo.— Police are asking Colorado women a rather delicate question: Are these your panties?
    As part of an investigation into widespread underwear theft, police have invited women to view photos of about 1,300 undergarments stolen from laundry rooms near Colorado State University.
    Chih Hsien Wu, 43, is suspected of stealing $6,000 worth of undergarments between Sept. 23 and May 18. He was arrested on suspicion of felony theft, and his bail was set Wednesday at $15,000. It was not known whether he had an attorney.
    Police issued the invitation as part of an effort to see how many victims there are.
    But they won’t get to reclaim their undergarments — at least not yet. Police say that once the case is closed, the victims can reclaim their underwear — if they still want it back.

2. Willie-Butch

Willie-Butch Member

What are you boots, the fucking AP service? Nearly all of your posts are AP cut-and-pastes.

3. boots

boots New Member

These are funny little stories. If you don't like the stories, you can always go to another thread.

4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I once met a guy who's an admitted panty-sniffer. Like's 'em dirty.

5. Lyric

Lyric Member

If the panties don't fit you must acquit.

6. brings new meaning to the term "I got the drawers"

7. chazp

chazp Active Member

Threadjack: A funny pantie story. I guess my wife should be a writer. I go shopping with her sometimes. Anyway, once we're in the lingare section of the store. I pick up a sexy pair of crotchless panties that have a thong back to them. As I pick them up, I look at my wife and I'm trying to encourage her to let me buy them, so I say, "Honey I love these, they're really hot." My wife replies quickly, "Put them back, they'll never fit you!" Zing!

8. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

I don't think I'da told dat

Draft saved Draft deleted