1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pam Anderson Roast (Uncut) Alert

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Overrated, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Another Ross gem: "Courtney Love, you're like the girl next door -- if you happen to live next to a methadone clinic."

Here's his entire bit...hilarious stuff.

2. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

SPOILER

Real nice work by Betty White on Shatner

3. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

Andy Dick is still tops on my under-50 vote for Death Pool.

4. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

I don't know if anyone has made me laugh as hard as Lisa Lampanelli did at the PA roast.

5. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I'm a big fan of Leary, but his roast was disappointing. Even the unedited DVD is a little flat. Best part of it is when he gets up and gives his speech. Other than that, there are some chuckles, but... eh. The PA Roast was funny -- loved the Ross stuff with Courtney Love, and Lisa Lampanelli (sp?) was hilarious. One of her lines: "I've had more black dick in me than a urinal at the Apollo."

The dais at Shatner's looks a little aged, might not be as raunchy as PA's.

6. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Y'know, not to be a prude or nothin', because God knows I'm not, but could anyone at the PA roast NOT make a joke that involved dicks, fucking or hardcore drug abuse? Sure, the people on the dias BEG for drug jokes, and the roast concept doesn't lend itself to PG antics, and I cop to laughing at a few of the lines (the Cobain one was srsly cold). But it's like, someone give me SOMETHING ELSE too. I think I could have lived my life without watching Andy Dick give a simulated blowjob to Tommy Lee, y'know?

Draft saved Draft deleted