1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pam Anderson Roast (Uncut) Alert

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Overrated, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Overrated

Overrated Guest

On Comedy Central right now. If you've never seen it, DO NOT MISS IT. For the rest of you, I hope you can watch.

BTW, I cannot wait for the Shatner roast tomorrow.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I've seen it, and flipping between it and Cinderella Man on HBO.

3. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Is Cinderella Man good? All my friends dissed it except the one who gives the worst movie reviews ever.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I enjoyed it. Some may not. Crowe's solid, as always; Craig Bierko is superb as Max Baer and Paul Giamatti does a nice turn as Crowe's trainer.

5. Ledbetter

Ledbetter Active Member

Parents should show the roast to their kids. There is no better illustration of what drugs can do to a person that watching Courtney Love.

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I'd just love to point out my favorite roast line ever -- "How is it (Courtney Love) looks worse than Kurt Cobain?" -- said by Jeffrey Ross, with Love 10 feet away.

7. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

I always think of that same line, too, Good Doc. Great stuff.

8. WazzuGrad00

WazzuGrad00 Guest

Artie Lange has been talking up the Shatner roast for a week on the Stern show. Sounds like the things to watch for are Farrah Fawcett's breakdown and Andy Dick being a coked-up asshole.

9. pallister

pallister Guest

Cinderella Man is one of the best movies I've seen the last couple of years.

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

For a second I thought that read "Andy Dick puts a coke up his asshole."

11. Chef

Chef Active Member

Anderson's Roast is the funniest hour of TV that has been shown in a long time. Only thing about the PA Roast was there was too many jokes about Tommy Lee's cock.........that's it..........other than that........laughed my ass off.

Leary's Roast is not far behind.

Shatner's Roast will be exceedingly funny.

12. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Close enough: http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/top/another-one-where-andy-dick-gets-drunk-urinates-in-front-of-someone-and-licks-some-faces-194317.php

Draft saved Draft deleted