1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Palin declines opportunity to be next Not-Mitt

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Uncle.Ruckus, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

American liberals didn't thrust her into the spotlight. This is the GOP's Frankenstein. The worst thing they rolled out to date.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I don't disagree.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Mittens will be fine. The teabag candidates will cancel each other out and he'll win the 37 states where his Mormonness does not matter. Then he'll make one of them his running mate and beat Obama.

4. suburbia

suburbia Active Member

She'll continue to get at least some media attention because she knows how to push the public's buttons, and therefore the media's buttons. She won't get as much attention as she got before, but she'll still get some.

5. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I don't hate her. I am just disgusted with the people who consider her an actual candidate for POTUS.

6. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Palin owns you busters because you just can't resist bringing her name into every conversation. She laughs all the way to the bank while you shlubs kvetch about what an idiot she is. Glorious.

7. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

Like Snooki.

Draft saved Draft deleted