1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paging Freelance Hack: The 5 Burgers Likely To Give You a Heart Attack

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Nov 9, 2010.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

When you open your mouth, do you dream dream about me

(TWSS)

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Sister Christian, now your burger's come.

3. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

It's funny, when I saw that piece, I ran out and got a triple Whopped with cheese...just to spit in the face of those calorie counters.
    OK, so I didn't eat anything after that...but it felt good and I'm still burping it up 11.5 hours later. Fantastic.

4. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

We've got a front-page story today about San Francisco trying to ban toys from Happy Meals to force McDonalds to make healthier meals for kids. If these assholes really gave a damn about kids, they'd let them be kids and eat a fucking cheeseburger and fries every once in a while. Fucking food nazis.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Hey a-hole, shut the fuck up and just keep coming up with hamburger-themed songs--preferably by Night Ranger, but we will also accept Pantera. "Far Beyond Fattened."

6. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Walk on home, Fatboy!

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

DAMNIT!!!! How'd I miss that?

8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

The restaurant just hasn't been the same since the original cook was killed when a conveyor over flipped over on him.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Making a Cliff Burton joke about a burger joint. We are in the company of greatness, people.

And his replacement was always bullied by the rest of the staff.

10. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I haven't eaten a Metallica burger since they took down Napster.

11. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

These days, you can get a Metallica burger for free at any number of places. Really pisses off the Swedish maitre d'.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

The burgers haven't been the same since the head cook was burned in that freak fryer accident in 1992.

Draft saved Draft deleted