1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Page designers in SW Ohio | Miamisburg, Ohio

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by SFIND, Jun 12, 2016.

1. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

JournalismJobs.com - Job Listing - Page designers in SW Ohio

Civitas Media is recruiting page designers of varying experience to work at both of our SW Ohio news and design centers. Successful candidates will be creative, motivated multi-taskers with a love of great design and an eye for detail. Applicants must be familiar with InDesign or Quark and have newspaper editing or reporting experience.

Our newest center is located in the attractive community of Wilmington, Ohio. Wilmington has all the benefits of a small college town with the bonus of being an hour or less from three large metro areas.

The already establish Miamisburg, Ohio center is located just off I-75 between Cincinnati and Dayton near a soon to be completed luxury movie theater, high end dining, shopping and everything urban nightlife has to offer.

We offer competitive compensation and a generous benefit package including health insurance, 401K and paid time off.

To apply email a cover letter, resume, references and examples of your design work to: avanness@civitasmedia.com and gpresley@civitasmedia.com. Applications without design samples will not be considered.

2. DeskMonkey1

DeskMonkey1 Active Member

I wonder what that competitive compensation is competitive with. Probably mid 20s

3. Waldo9939

Waldo9939 Active Member

I have a pretty good idea since I interviewed with them (for job at their NC hub) and that's almost accurate. But getting paid peanuts to juggle three papers a night not worth that. I will say this though, nice people.

4. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

Waldo9939 likes this.
  5. Waldo9939

Waldo9939 Active Member

Must not be getting the right demographic

6. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

How can you pass up that luxury movie theater!?!

Draft saved Draft deleted