1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pacman making it rain the night before seeing Goodell

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by D-3 Fan, May 10, 2007.

1. Yeah, I stayed away from that one Dools. Too easy.

2. shockey

shockey Active Member

no way roger reduces the suspension. heck, pacman idiot will be lucky if roger doesn't make it a hard year, with no possible return after 10 games -- not that pacman idiot will stay behaved enough to get back after 10, either. :eek: 8) ::) :mad:

3. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

If he doesn't get traded to the Broncos, I think he'll be fine

4. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

It's amazing to see this.
    He's actually done some good things. I don't remember when, but before all this stuff happened(I think they replayed some of it on ESPN), he went back to his school many times and mentored kids. Yeah I know, I know, why would you listen to Pacman? But he was actually giving some good tips. I think I remember him saying something like "I knew many people who were 10X better than me, but they didn't make it because they didn't have the grades." He's also donated money many times. Off the top of my head, I remember him donating to a police and fire departmen so they can get better uniforms. He also donated money to the 100 club(group that supports firefighters' families or something like that). Remember, this is off the top of my head. I'm pretty sure he did something else but I just can't remember.
    But after all this, I still can't BELIEVE why he'd do these terrible things. This Pacman guy is a mystery. His actions are absolutely inexcusable. Forget about the drugs and all that, you don't put your hands on a woman. You just don't, period. But when you see him doing this good things, it just kind makes me think "What's with this guy?"

5. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Chuck, it's simple, he's just trying to pop some cherries

Doesn't care where he gets it, he just wants it. Money makes the world go 'round as he has tons of it now that he is in the NFL. He was in a lot of trouble as a kid, and most people who were in trouble as a kid find it hard later in life to go on the right path.

6. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

What a stupid, arrogant, immature, selfish punk.

And these guys are getting MILLIONS of dollars.

7. RokSki

RokSki New Member

How long before we see this again?:

[​IMG]

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Holy crap that's funny.

9. IU90

IU90 Member

True, but it is astoundingly bad judgment given that so much of what got him into this mess occurred in strip clubs and the next morning he's supposed to make his case about how he'll now be a reformed good-boy AND convince the commisioner that he's remorseful and sincere about it. I'm thinking the root of Pacman's problems might just be a bad case of plain old stupid.

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

will you give him hard time?

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

As far as I know, going to a strip bar the night before meeting the commish, when you're trying to salvage a year of your professional life, is incredibly stupid.

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

you'd think so. some idiots would tell you differently, though.

Draft saved Draft deleted