1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pack it up, Hillary ... you're done

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

And therefore, Che is still quite alive in the race. "Slick" is not a description that's been applied to the Bushes. I really think she could actually blow apart her political career before taking a loss in this race. The Clintons are 2-0 on the national stage. The loss will either wreck her career or wreck her marraige.

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Funny how you'll throw out or believe anything negative said or written about Republicans, but you demand 10 sources on anything concerning Hillary Clinton.

3. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Her marriage isn't already wrecked? I would gather it was totalled about a decade ago and strictly lives on for appearances sake.

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Not sure what board you visit, Hondo, but Fen usually tries to back up his anti-GOP claims with a source of some kind. I don't always agree with his claims or assertions, but I think you're just fishing in a bucket of water here. Try a different tack.

5. Yawn

Yawn New Member

The price Chelsea would get for a tell-all biography. I'll write it and undercut any bidder 10 percent.

6. Everybody seems to be an expert on the Clintons' marriage. People like Newt and Rush seem to know more about that one than any one of their previous three.
    Strange, that.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

People who fail know fail, eh?

10. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted