1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pack it up, Hillary ... you're done

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Looks like George needs to lose some weight.

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Outing alert jgm is Jiminy Cricket

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

They've swapped information in the past. It's smart of her, actually . . . if she supplies him with good stuff, theoretically he'll be marginally easier on her.

4. They have?

5. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Yes. I recall vaguely that Fudge acknowledged as much in the piece New York magazine did on him, a couple of months ago.

6. joe

joe Active Member

He looks like a newly minted parent trying to figure out how those cloth diapers work.

7. Well, I certainly believe him.

8. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

In my mind, his broad credibility is lower than Cheney's, but certain sleazy details fit the mosaic (the handling of the unspeakable Obama rumor from last fall, referenced in passing by Bob Novak and others . . . )

10. There's only a mosaic if you buy the whole Clintons-as-powermad-machiavellian-political-vandals trope. Which I don't. I swear to god, sometimes I feel like I'm reading pre-conversion David Brock.

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Clinton campaign won't confirm or deny anything, which should tell you a lot. And this gem, from a campaign spokesman: "Clinton’s campaign chief retorted that she can’t figure out why Obama would be “ashamed” of having the photo out in the public."

Typical Clinton: pull some shit, then turn it around on the people who call you on it.

12. Asserting facts with no substantiation beyond the fondest wishes of the voices in your head.
    Talk about typical.
    Come back with a believable source -- the campaign denied its involvement this afternoon -- and we'll talk.

Draft saved Draft deleted