1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pac-Man wants TNA (wrestling TNA, that is)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mystery_Meat, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

From pwtorch.com:
    They should put him in the ring with walking pharmacy Kurt Angle and get the ATF boys over there triple-time.

2. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

You bastard, I was just about to post this! Something tells me that Mr. Goodall will not be pleased with this.

3. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

[blue]That's exactly the sort of good behavior the NFL was hoping for!

4. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

Could this be a sign he has given up on his NFL career comletely to focus on the lucrative world of sports entertainment? If he is wearing anything other than the colour yellow for his in ring costume, I will be pissed.

5. If "Make it Rain" or some derivative is not the name of his finisher, there is no God.

6. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Plenty of NFL guys have made the switch. Former Titan Frank Wycheck was on one of TNA's recent PPVs and Monty Brown (aka Marcus CorVon in ECW) is a former Buffalo Bills player. Not to mention the scores of other football guys who made the switch like Steve McMichaels or Kevin Greene in WCW days.

7. Bill Horton

Bill Horton Active Member

back in the 'ol days, it was Dick The Bruiser, Ernie Ladd and Wahoo McDaniels, among others.

8. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Wahoo was awesome. Saw him in the old AWA days. Sadly, all three of these guys, at least Ladd and McDaniels for sure, have passed away.

9. Dick's dead as well, I believe...

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Don't forget Bill Goldberg and Manny Fernandez.

11. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

And the most successful crossover athlete of them all, Bronko Nagurski

12. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

Wait a minute, the Bruins new goalie was a pro wrestler?

Draft saved Draft deleted