1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pac Man involved in another shooting?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by rokski2, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

http://www.bevosports.com/2006/03/23/kevin-pittsnogle-is-a-snazzy-dresser/

2. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Del,

Your groomsmen will be dressed that way, yes?

3. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

Pacman, you're...

CL__L_SS...

Pat, I'll buy a vowel. :)

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Adam Jones will be dead within 18 months.

5. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

What isn't there a new t.v. show called "Entourage Swap? I'm sure that Pac-Man and Vince can swap crews for a week. Johnny Drama for trigger-happy wannabe hoodlum. "Makin' It Rain" for The Pussy Patrol.

6. lono

lono Active Member

Sources tell ESPN that the shooting began shortly after Jones learned that there is no sex in the champagne room ...

7. sports scrub

sports scrub Member

While I'm not a Pacman fan by any means, I have this to offer ...

Imagine you grew up with a group of friends in a poor area (in his case the projects) and looked out for each other all the way up, then you make it big; why would you leave them behind? They are your childhood friends who have been through thick and thin with you since the beginning, we all have those people and I personally wouldn't given them up for anything, all the analysts bash him but he is picking his friends over the money of the NFL but I don't consider that a bad thing ...

On the other hand, if they were true frineds they wouldn't put him in these situations where he had to choose his career over them, what Jones needs to do is look deep into the people he hangs out with and decide who will be by his side when he has no money, weed out the rest and take his chances with what is left ...

that's just my opinion, discuss

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

If you pay them to hang around, they aren't your friends.

9. sports scrub

sports scrub Member

my point exactly, obviously you didn't read my whole post

10. rokski2

rokski2 New Member

Go easy on him, he's a little 'challenged' in the reading comprehension department.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Didn't say I was disagreeing, chief. Cutting through the clutter.

Seems pretty simple to me. Cut the payroll. The ones who are still around in a year or two, you can go out of your way to help out.

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Yeah, we all are. We should have been like you and taken almost a decade to get our undergrad.

Draft saved Draft deleted