1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pac Man involved in another shooting?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by rokski2, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Big Chee

Big Chee Active Member

You guys really push the envelope don't yall?

2. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

He has got to be one of the dumbest human beings alive.

3. F8vortex

F8vortex Member

I'm actually at the penthouse club on disability leave.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

And let us hope its a PMITA place...

5. Kroog City

Kroog City Member

My brother and I were both reading the story together, and he said "That guy needs a hobby," the only thing I could think of in response was:  "This is his hobby."

For his sake he better hope that he had nothing to do with starting that mess and that it was just his 'entourage' behaving badly after he had left... just the same it shows he hasn't learned anything about the people he surrounds himself with.

However, if football doesn't work out for him, I think he has earned himself a killer reality show.

6. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Doesn't even matter too much by now if it was his "entourage," Kroog. The man's not supposed to HAVE an "entourage" ... or appear within shouting distance of strip clubs ... or be able to see any wrong-doing with a pair of binoculars.

7. Kroog City

Kroog City Member

Right - well I wasn't speaking from the standpoint of him trying to continue playing football - more from the standpoint of not going to jail for any amount of time.  I don't know what the law is in wherever this took place, but in Florida we have a 10-20-Life law:

10 years: brandishing a gun
    20 years: firing the gun
    Life: self explanitory with a gun

Even though he wasn't reported as being in the attacking car or firing a weapon, I can imagine being an accessory considering his background, would garner quite the set of consequences.

8. Kroog City

Kroog City Member

On a side note, just for my own personal entertainment, what do you think his status will be in this year's edition of Madden?

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

My guess is he'll be on the chain gang.

10. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

ZING!

11. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

730 I think was his SAT score.

WVU must be so proud.

12. Kroog City

Kroog City Member

The pride of West Virginia U will always be the Pittsnoggle.

Draft saved Draft deleted