1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pac Man involved in another shooting?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by rokski2, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Mmac

Mmac Guest

BTW, I just noticed that it appears that the only major outlet that has not yet reported this story is ESPN. But not to worry, Andy Katz should be "breaking" it any minute now.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

TWWL is probably sending DJ Stewy to conduct another, "Man, fuck those guys!" interview. ::)

3. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

I think picking Pac Man in a dead pool wouldn't be such a bad bet. He shouldn't be worried about Roger Goodell's lifetime bans, he should be worried about lifetime bans from life. That much gunplay around you doesn't bode well for longterm health.

4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Fixed.

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

let him know...send him an email at fuckemdawg@booyah.com

7. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Well played.

I'm not even close to an expert on the law, but I feel that there should be grave consequences for anyone who discharges a gun with malicious intent. Just because the guys didn't kill someone doesn't mean they easily couldn't.

They could make it like the NBA's leaving the bench rule....you leave the bench (squeeze off a round), you're automatically suspended (sent to jail for a long time)...

8. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

730? That is one lousy, lousy Pacman score.

9. Big Chee

Big Chee Active Member

"730" or "seven-thirty" is a police code and is known in the hood as being CRAZY.

"It's 7:25 and i'm 5 minutes from beating your ass!!!"

"Yo...that dude there is 730!!!"

10. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

That's his credit score!

11. IU90

IU90 Member

Read a report indicating that the gunfire between the cars was caused by a prior argument over a girl in the club, which brings to mind another issue: Is it not just staggering the number of complete imbeciles carrying guns in this country?

You hear so many ridiculous reports of gunfire flowing from the stupidest fucking causes--an argument over a girl, being cut off in traffic, cut in line, wearing the wrong colored clothes, being given the wrong look, etc. Not sure where I stand on strict gun control laws, but can't we at least add an IQ provision? Some of these morons packing heat shouldn't even be allowed to carry sharp objects.

12. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Gary Sheffield is looking into adding him to the list of those he mentors while the Nationals wonders if they are able to acquire his MLB rights.

Draft saved Draft deleted