1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pac-12 men's and women's basketball tournament-March 7-10, Staples Center, L.A.

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by bbb1978, Mar 3, 2012.

1. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

I can help anyone cover the Pacific Life Pac-12 men's and women's basketball tournament, to begin Wednesday, March 7 at Staples Center in Los Angeles. Championship games are on Saturday, March 10 at Staples Center.

I would need help securing credentials, as I'm a stringer and not working with any newspaper as a full-time reporter. I have 9 years' worth of sports reporting experience, the past three as a freelancer while working on my Master's in Communications, which I earned this past December.

Anyone who'd like to look at my resume/clips, please e-mail me, Bruce Bourquin, at: bobi78@juno.com.

As far as my post on possibly covering the Big West Conference Tournament March 8-10, I highly doubt I'll get two papers wanting me to cover both. The Pac-12 would take priority for me, but of course I'd take whatever I can get.

2. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

Bump.

Draft saved Draft deleted