1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pac-10 men's and women's basketball championships; Big West tournament

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by bbb1978, Feb 5, 2011.

1. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

I can cover the Pac-10 Conference men's and/or women's basketball championships, March 10-12 (not the 9th). Men's is at Staples Center and women's is at Galen Center at USC.
    If no one's interested in me covering the Pac-10 tournament, I would be available March 10-12 to cover the Big West Tournament at the Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif.

Anyone who's interested, please e-mail bobi78@juno.com. I can send you my resume and clips. I recently covered St. John's at UCLA men's basketball, the return of head coach Steve Lavin, for Newsday.
    I've also covered the University of Arizona men's basketball team, when Lute Olson was the head coach, at the Sierra Vista Herald/Bisbee Daily Review, located near Tucson.
    Thanks,
    Bruce Bourquin

2. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

Bumpin' it up...

3. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

Bump again...really, no one interested in Pac-10 or Big West coverage? 100+ looks and no one has any need?

Draft saved Draft deleted