1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

PA SportsTicker writing job

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by Johnny Dangerously, Mar 28, 2007.

1. fleishman

fleishman Active Member

that's what my sources tell me also.

2. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Now the badge-less lawman is on his knees, begging just about anyone he worked with & has "the talent and thought-process he respects" for a job. Any job. Karma is a real bitch, huh?

3. sportsnut

sportsnut Member

So seeing as this threat no longer has anything to do with the job in questions has anyone heard back from PA-Sports ticker about this job?

I saw a lot of there stuff on yahoo sports and just was thinking of this post all over again.

4. fleishman

fleishman Active Member

i think due to the recent turnover, it's on hold for now..

5. Looks like they are reopening this one and it also includes L.A. and other locations. Any idea where those other locations might be?

6. chazp

chazp Active Member

Reposted on Jjobs.com today (July 24). The only openings listed are LA and New York (read the body of the Jjob ads).

7. fleishman

fleishman Active Member

maybe now that the little guy has been whacked, the hiring process will be somewhat better run and a bit more organized...

Draft saved Draft deleted