1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ozzie has a Lee Elia Moment

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Armchair_QB, May 5, 2008.

1. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Still not as good as "Come after me! I'm a man! I'm 40!" Though the profanity is a nice touch.

2. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I guess this means all of Chicago is a playground for the cocksuckers. (Couldn't resist)

4. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

In honor of Elia and Guillen, if any parent asks me a stupid question before or after I manage my 8-year-old daughter's softball team tonight, I will go on an epic, profanity-filled rant.

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Please to be having someone around who can capture that on video and post it on Youtube. Please!

6. ServeItUp

ServeItUp Active Member

Chicago Trib has audio. Solid stuff.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/cs-080504-ozzie-guillen-swears-media-chicago,0,6562039.story

7. If they insist on the childish editing of what he said, they should at least help with the context of what he's saying. assbleep could be a staggering development in the history of profanity, depending on what was bleeped, but it's hard to tell from this.

8. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

...and put that in your bleeping paper, T.J., everyone bleeping one I said put it in the motherbleeping paper, I don't give a bleep, T.J.!!!!! [Tommy Lasorda]

Draft saved Draft deleted