1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oversight on Texans-Colts gamer?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by lone star scribe, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Yeah, not just a bad thread title... Irresponsible... Misleading...

Just don't be that fucking stupid... I saw it and immediately thought people were out searching for Schaub's whereabouts...

2. If only lone star would have taken the advice from his own stern lecture on getting it right.

3. Scoop returns

Scoop returns Member

Lone Star Scribe, you are really reaching on this one. Those stories have to be posted so quickly and the news here really was the Texans clinching the AFC South, not the game stats. You can get to the stats and all of that in the write thru. If someone is that interested in the stats the boxscore is there. Furthermore, Chris Duncan is money all of the time so to try to criticize him on the initial story is crazy.

4. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Is Lone Star Scribe really Evan Grant of the Dallas Morning News? Because that would help explain the idiocy of the thread title.

5. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

What a bullshit, unwarranted attack on a person with no relevance to this thread.

6. CD Boogie

Calm down, man, it was an obvious joke, which anyone who's a little less self-serious would easily recognize.

7. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

What was the joke? I missed the joke. I often enjoy laughing at jokes. Please tell your joke again, minstrel.

8. CD Boogie

I haven't seen it in a while, but are you quoting Good Morning, Vietnam? Because you sound like Bruno Kirby's character.

9. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

I don't like the new thread title.

10. waterytart

waterytart Active Member

People haven't voted on the sj awards yet because you never know when a good feud might erupt.

Draft saved Draft deleted