1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Over-Under on the Ultimate Right Wing Slime against Obama

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by heyabbott, Aug 8, 2008.

?

What's the over-under in terms of days from the election when Hannity/O'Reilly/Limbaugh suggest that

Poll closed Nov 15, 2008.
  1. 3

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. 6

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  3. 9

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  4. 12

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  5. more than 12

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The ultimate racist charge in this campaign has yet to be leveled. But it's only a matter of time before the right wing mass media go nuclear.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Haven't you heard? The media's liberal.

3. Grimace

Grimace Guest

Man there have been some weird-ass threads today. But I'll play along.

I think that the Republican operatives are going through everything they possibly can to find something on Obama. I think they would have found it by now, though.

Still, I could see how something as simple as an accusation could be floated out there, picked up by dumbfucks (d_B?) and re-posted all along the series of tubes and go viral. All it takes is one e-mail.

4. heyabbott

It will be liberal media that repeats the charge endlessly. Faux News and their allies will report it but leave it to Wolfe Blitzer and Larry King to cover it thoroughly

5. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

It's not an option, but I'll say it won't happen at all.

If it was going to happen, the Clinton campaign would have used it first.

6. heyabbott

Bill had an affair with Michelle Obama?

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Christ, the liberals are ornery today.

It won't happen.

8. Maybe they're getting scared.

9. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

I know I can't sleep at night thinking that Osama's chauffeur might be walking free in six months.

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

You might be right... I'd still feel pretty confident if I were them, but it is only August.

11. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

With good reason. To this point, the only real ugliness has all originated with the Clinton Hate Machine. Which, when you think about it, would make a great band name.

12. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

An argument could be made that the McCain camp has already played the card - overlaying Obama's image with Britney's and Paris'.

The tactic worked to kill Harold Ford Jr.'s senatorial campaign in Tenn. No one is dumb enough to make the explicit allegation but rumor and innuendo will be floated out within 30 days by the same group that insisted they'd never vote for McCain.

Draft saved Draft deleted