1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Out-of-wedlock f*** trophies hit all-time high!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DyePack, Nov 27, 2006.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Woo hoo! Now I don't need to insult Jake's manhood and ruin any shot I have.

2. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Ahhhh... another preacher.

3. Jones

Jones Active Member

I prefer the gentler term, "honeymoon fresh."

4. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

sometimes referred to as that "new bride smell".

5. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

BRILLIANT!
    [​IMG]

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Except he was referring to himself. So he's really more of a self-loather.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Self-abhorrer.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Be careful with tummy tucks. The first girl I ever did *anything* with had a tummy tuck, then died 2 days later. Very sad. What's so hard with a little exercise?

9. It is easier in the short-term but worse long-term. An incision however small has to be made into the flesh of the belly to remove the baby. It makes it harder for women to keep those stomach muscles in shape later in life and can lead to a gunt.

C-sections are also more expensive and make more money for the hospital. Increased insurance premiums anyone?

Another big reason for the explosion of C-sections is because trial lawyers (like John Edwards) made vaginal birth deliveries more subject to malpractice. It was safer financially for a doctor to just cut open the woman and take the baby out than to risk the cord cutting off oxygen to the baby's brain, damaging the baby's head with forceps or the woman hemorrhaging. Once again - why it is so expensive to have a baby today - increased insurance premiums anyone? (Big thanks to John Edwards.)

The good news is that VBAC (vaginal birth after c-section) deliveries are becoming more and more popular

10. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

so were you a 40 year old virgin?

11. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

Who was the first person born by C-section?

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

If your ab muscles have been cut, exercise will never give you a nice, flat tummy like what's apparently desired these days. Your muscles just aren't capable of that any longer. Just saying.

Draft saved Draft deleted