1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Our toll in Iraq is now 4*10³

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Mar 24, 2008.

1. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Yawn couldn't spell cat if you spotted the 'c', the 'a' and the 't'. In order.

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Mr. Pot, the kettle would like to speak with you.

3. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Oh, to be perfect like you guys! Your shit don't stink, because perfect assholes don't produce it.

Do you guys have wild male whoopie parties on good nights? Not that I'd participate as a hateful bigot, but there's something really strange about how some of you bond.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

[​IMG]

Professor Yawn explains to the unwashed masses everything they're doing wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. Yawn

Yawn New Member

[​IMG]

You know, I always liked the Coyote. Liberals should too. He represents the "victim" mentality they so cherish.

6. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Borne aloft by his political acumen, keen wit, and the knowledge of how to cut and paste in Windows '95, Yawn soars majestically above the earthbound groundlings against whom he argues.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. It's time for Mills Lane to step in.

8. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

As I understand it, in the condition Mills is in these days, he probably can't.

9. Is that true?
    Damn.
    I hadn't heard.
    Always liked Mills.

10. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Yeah, he had a stroke 5 or 6 years ago. Haven't heard how he's been in the last few years, but for a while he was in pretty rough shape.

11. Damn, again.
    I hope he's well.

Draft saved Draft deleted