1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Our Justice System Sucks Ass!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Andy _ Kent, May 24, 2009.

1. Andy _ Kent

Andy _ Kent Member

Just read this story online, which made me sick to my stomach as I played with my 5-year-old son. This fucking piece of shit deserves the chair -- or worst!! :mad: :mad:

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/search/content/state/epaper/2009/05/05/0505babythrown.html

Here's the paragraph relevant to my thread title:

McTear has previously been arrested on charges including felony battery, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and domestic battery by strangulation. According to the Florida Department of Corrections, McTear was sentenced to two years probation in June 2008 on a felony battery conviction. An arrest warrant was issued when he failed to report.

2. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

A nice, clean execution is too good for this fucko. I want him to suffer.

3. Andy _ Kent

Andy _ Kent Member

I guess this happened like three weeks ago but it was listed under one of the top stories on the PB Post site. Anyway, here's a more detailed story from The Tampa Tribune that only emphasizes how mnay times this loser slipped through the cracks, with the most sickening evidence highlighted by me below the link:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/article998153.ece

4. Drip

Drip Active Member

There is a room in eternity reserved for this fucker.

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

Perhaps the thread title should be changed to Florida's justice system sucks.
    Why blame the rest of the country for Florida's incompetence/stupidity?

6. Andy _ Kent

Andy _ Kent Member

Because unless I am mistaken, the laws governing how charges can stick in domestic violence cases are pretty uniform nationwide. How many times did Nicole Simpson decide not to press charges? And that happened in California.

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

If it weren't for Florida, I think Nancy Grace would be out of a job.

8. Just more evidence that Florida is America's shitpipe.

9. Drip

Drip Active Member

Didn't Florida give us the 43rd President of the United States? It can't be all bad.

Draft saved Draft deleted