1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Our 50 states (and provinces/territories)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by I Should Coco, Mar 8, 2017.

1. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

States I've lived in: California

States I've slept in: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Virginia, Washington

States I've driven in: Arizona, California, Delaware, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Virginia, Washington

2. apeman33

apeman33 Well-Known Member

I used to have a fair-sized collection of minor-league caps myself. My favorite was the Portland Sea Dogs in the original teal and black. I got turned off when teams started changing logos every few years but I'd get another Sea Dogs one if I had the chance.

Bamadog likes this.
  3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

States I've lived in (defined as mailing address for more than one month): Short list: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts.

4. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

States I've lived in: Missouri, Kentucky, Illinois, Washington, California and Florida. Note the absence of the Oxford comma.

5. apeman33

States I've lived in: Kansas.

In fact, I've only lived in four different towns (one, Dodge City, for only 3 1/2 months).

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

So you got the hell out of Dodge?
    I'll show myself out ...

7. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

State capitols: Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts.

Concerts: Missouri, Wisconsin, Colorado, Texas, Illinois, Louisiana, Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Iowa.

8. apeman33

[​IMG]

9. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

States over which I've flown a helicopter: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, Montana, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Mississippi, Louisiana

Donny in his element likes this.
  10. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

That's cool. What about YT, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, PEI, the Labrador part of Newfoundland and Labrador?

Draft saved Draft deleted