1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Other message boards

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Tom Petty, Nov 22, 2007.

1. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

That's it.

2. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

Too many to list them all here, but this is by far the one I'm on the most.

3. "Bildungsroman" and "weltschmertz" both make me hide under the bed.

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

wow.

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

What about Schadenfreude?

6. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

I'm back to just this board.

For a year or so, I was on a decent FFL board but since I've given up fantasy football excepting the friend or two that asks for help from time to time.

I was on the Genesis board ... good people. But a major shakeup of the site and major life shakeup pretty much have reduced me to a one-board wonder ...

7. pseudo

pseudo Well-Known Member

If those are the ones I'm thinking of, couldn't agree more. Almost jumped into the fray last month to defend a friend before thinking better of it. Probably would've just sparked another round of nasty/moronic e-mails to his paper; help like that, he doesn't need.

Of course, SportsJournalists.com is my "other" board, a place of refuge I seek out when the headache of moderating a few thousand fanboys starts getting to me. Came here seeking wisdom -- and have found a sizable quantity of same -- but stuck around for the great writing, acerbic wit, and running Woot-Off thread...

Draft saved Draft deleted