1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Other message boards

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Tom Petty, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Old Coach only, as far as posting goes (and only about 200 times in all, mostly about Metroplex preps). I read 3ADL once in a while, but don't post.

I don't have to pollute my mind with six-man where I am now (although it's fun as hell to watch).

2. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

I used to have a login for a high school prep site, but that got terminated. I think I said things that hurt their tiny little brains.

I frequent here mostly...
    http://theruthlessforum.com/index.php

Great bunch of characters there. Highly intelligent conversation most of the time.

3. Flash

Flash Guest

Two or three softball boards, maybe a couple of fitness ones ... I'm here most of the time, though.

4. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

I, too, check out the prep sports boards in my state, though it's extremely rare that I post. This is pretty much the only message board for me.

5. shotglass

shotglass Guest

The high school sports forums on my paper's Web site. But I don't post, and I don't spend long on them, because I usually get pissed off at the incredible stupidity.

Speaking of which, Wenalway.

6. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

None. I can't stand the illiteracy on other boards. At least you guys know how to write complete sentences.

7. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Do not.

8. Clever username

I have considered posting, or at least asking questions, here: http://www.top-law-schools.com/

9. I looked at the Valedictorian thread. Some real winners over there.

10. Clever username

Yeah, that's why I haven't posted.

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

a buncha junior JVDs?

12. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Or, by definition, a buncha Rokskis.

Draft saved Draft deleted