1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OT - Please sign my petition

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, May 8, 2007.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Fellow SportsJournalists.commers, I have a personal request. I've known some of you here a long time, and have pretty much kept my personal life off the board.

But something has come up that is of vital importance to me. There's been a travesty of justice made by our local and state officials, where an innocent person (a person who means a great deal to me personally) may in fact face jail time. This is a person of very high moral fiber and character, who doesn't deserve this in the least.

Please click on the on-line petition I set up, and if you can find it in your hearts to give your full support, I would be forever indebted. Even if you have a different opinion than mine, once you read the petition, I would ask that you keep critical or disparaging comments to yourself, out of respect for the situation. Please don't make a mockery of this.

Thanks in advance for your help.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/PH21781/

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

I knew that was coming. I knew that was coming and it was still funny.

3. audreyld

audreyld Guest

This is really beautiful. I think, for all the mockery she gets, Paris is really a beacon of hope for young women everywhere.

Thank you, poindexter. I'm glad to support your cause.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Next up: Poindexter asks us all to sign his "Arte Moreno please buy out the remainder of Garret Anderson's contract" petition.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Happy to help, Dexter, though I don't know why you think she's high in fiber.

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Maybe if we each chip in a couple of bucks we can help her afford a better defense team?

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Ragu you've put on some weight.

8. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

He's just been practicing harder. ;D

Draft saved Draft deleted