1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oscar Night 2013

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 21, Feb 24, 2013.

1. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Are we ready? I will be wearing black Juicy Couture velour sweatpants and a blue Nike sports bra. You?

Jessica Chastain's hair, skin, and dress are exactly the same color. Not saying that's a bad thing, just seems complex to achieve.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

That's half hot as hell.

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Also, if we have a drinking contest for every time they show the 4G commercials with the annoying chatty little kids, we will all be obliterated by the time they get to Best Score for a Foreign Animated Short.

4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Only half? What's the other half??

5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Amy Adams wearing the ever-popular molting goose look.

6. dooley_womack1

The sweatpants.

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I came into this with an open mind, until Giuliana said "Jessica Chastain is a young Meryl Streep." Then I just turned into a pissed-off monkey, screeching at my TV.

Favorite blog's live-blogging: http://www.vulture.com/2013/02/fug-girls-live-blog-the-2013-oscar-red-carpet.html

8. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I DO like Giuliana's haircut, but I haven't seen a full-length shot of her dress, and I'm unsure if it works for a formal dress being all down and unkempt.

9. dooley_womack1

Funniest. Visual. Ever.

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Samantha Banks apparently would like us to know she has breasts.

About Guilana's dress, she said it was so heavy she couldn't lift the hem to show her shoes. Although judging by her emaciated arms, I question whether she could lift a can of Diet Coke.

11. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Tonight, Vombatus is sporting a 2XL long sleeve Corvallis Knights baseball shirt with matching cap, courtesy of micro and the Not So Secret Santa SportsJournalists.com program.

My other half is unmentionable, but my nickname is not Short Pump.

Have fun tonight. Are we all staying up til zero dark thirty?

12. dooley_womack1

Draft saved Draft deleted