1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

O'Reilly on Al-Qaeda death list

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by markvid, Sep 21, 2006.

1. markvid

markvid Guest

So he claims.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=2465303

If they get him, the terrorists haven't won, we all have.

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

How am I supposed to root in this one?

In all seriousness, if Bill thinks terrorists are after him, he might have finally lost whatever amount of sanity he once had.

3. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I love the way people try to make themselves relevant. I suppose this is an attempt to one-up Scarborrough, who tried to one-up Geraldo before that. What's next, Neil Cavuto saying that Iran's Amidinijade (sp?) tried to jump him on the subway this week?

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I'm just surprised that he didn't say the ACLU had a hit out on him.

After all, he and al Quaeda are really both just "traditionalist culture warriors," right?

5. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

I wish Cavuto would stop picking on Steve Carell.
    al-Qaida wouldn't attack O'Reilly - those guys have pretty conservative beliefs, when you think about it. If they wanted to whack an American pundit, they'd take out Olbermann.

6. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Which puts you on the side of ... oh, help me out here.

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Aren't we all on Al-Qaida's list in a way?

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

But only the chosen few are On Notice!

9. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I wouldn't assume that at all. A few, they may keep around. Like I would keep at least one breeding pair of liberals, if I had a human zoo.

Just for science.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

But we don't breed. And if we do, we just kill the babies. ;)

Do me a favor, though: Keep at least one "Limosuine Liberal" and one "Welfare Queen," so folks don't forget the 80's.

11. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Is this anything like the organ donors list? What I mean, is there a crooked guy in charge who we could pay to move Bill up?

Just collecting donations from this site alone, I'm betting we could gather enough cash for a three-spot jump.

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I don't know, we had a pretty good pot going for someone to pimp-slap Chris Berman, and it hasn't happened, yet.

Yet, motherfuckers.

Draft saved Draft deleted