1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Opportunities for Youth/Prep Baseball and Softball Writers

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by RLE, Jan 9, 2017.

1. RLE

RLE Member

Red Line Editorial is seeking writers to join our team of freelance contributors working on a new website that covers coaching topics in youth and high school baseball and softball. These stories cover a wide range of coaching topics from both sports. Writers are welcome to pitch their own story ideas or work with one of our editors for specific assignments. Stories often are geared toward the prep audience, but content is intended to appeal to amateur coaches of all levels. Writers should already have a network of coaches to tap into as sources. Assignments can be as frequent as one per week, depending on your availability.

These are all paid gigs through Red Line Editorial, a company with more than 15 years of experience in the industry. If interested, please send your resume to: sports@redlineeditorial.com.

2. bourq25

bourq25 Member

I could easily do this but I'd only be available to interview coaches on weeknights and on Saturdays and Sundays, since I work full-time from 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Mondays-Fridays.
    But I have 15 years of sports writing experience, including five as a freelancer. So I'll email my resume to you quickly.

Bruce Bourquin
    Coeur d'Alene, Idaho (30 miles east of Spokane, Washington)

Draft saved Draft deleted