1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OOP & others here is some more info on natural Asthma help

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John D. Villarreal, Feb 2, 2007.

1. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

OOP,

And others here is some more good info for you

http://health.msn.com/centers/asthma/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100144073&GT1=9084

I know for a fact honey works. Try that as well as mega dose Vit-C. Will post more when I review my research.

Best,

John

2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Now it's Dr. JDV.

The fun never stops around here.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Actually, that was brief and he didn't go on and on about himself.

Thanks for the suggestions, JDV. Not much that I hadn't read or heard before, but I tend to keep up on this kind of thing. Hopefully, somebody can get some good ideas out of this.

This could be a really useful thread. As I posted elsewhere, the medical community is not as well educated on asthma as you would think. I'm amazed at how many doctors have told me contradictory things about it.

One thing to be careful of is how the drugs mix together. Be sure you ask exactly what each drug does and NEVER change your medication without asking your doctor.

There are some asthma drugs that are perfectly fine when taken in combination with other medications, but very dangerous if you take them on your own. I'd explain it better, but I don't want to put anything out there unless I'm sure of it.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

On the list of things I'd never do, "accepting advice from JDV" ranks just below "eating my own poo."

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Heh...actually, what he has said so far on this topic isn't wrong, but I understand the point.

6. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

HOLY SHIT!

JDV and brevity in the same sentence. 36 words, folks. THIRTY-SIX WORDS!!

Draft saved Draft deleted