1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Only in Wisconsin. And if you've ever spent any extended time in Wisconsin ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Gutter, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Morbidly Obese Dogsicles would be a good name for a band.

2. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

I wish my hometown had better reason to appear on SportsJournalists.com...

I talked to my sister about this earlier, and there's no truth to the rumor that this dog won the brat-eating contest earlier this summer at Kiwanis Park...

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Nice...

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I wasn't around. That dog's mine!

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

"It was just laying there, all fat and sassy! The dog was practically begging for it," said, Bubbler, 38, who was arrested on charges of bestiality and asshattery. "You drink four cans of paint thinner and see what you do! Don't judge me until you've walked a mile in my hunting jacket!"

6. Bubbler

I don't wear a hunting jacket!

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I'm just glad that I could do my part to help spread Wisconsin's reputation for serial-killer-makin' and dead-animal-fuckin', spread it like the belly fat of a morbidly obese collie lying prostrate on a frigid sidewalk in Sheboygan.

I am evangelical about so few things these days, and it's important to have a passion.

8. What a God-damned minute! I am ...

Aw, never mind.

9. Bubbler

Re: Only in Wisconsin. And if you've ever spent any extended time in Wisconsin .

Your smug brand of off-color humor disappoints me.

I'm going to chop you up. Then I'm going to fuck your pet.

Wait, wait! I'm going to chop you up, feed you to your pet, then fuck the pet.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. OK, OK I think I got it. I'm going to chop you up, feed you to your pet, kill your pet, then I'll fuck it.

Go Packers!

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Whoa, whoa, whoa, Bubs.

What are you, running for Governor?

11. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

And I now have a new sig.

12. Bubbler

Re: Only in Wisconsin. And if you've ever spent any extended time in Wisconsin .

"If I am elected to be your governor, I pledge that the highway department's roadside pickup budget will be slashed to a pittance! (wild applause)

"Let me be clear. From Superior to Kenosha, from Marinette to Platteville, the government will not get in the way of the unalienable right to enjoy a fine piece of dead roadside ass.

"Let the words rain down on my opponents. 'If your ho is a dead doe in the snow, let yourself go!' (more wild applause)

"Thank you! Go Badger hockey!"

Draft saved Draft deleted