1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Only in Ohio: Smoking ban in cars

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Feb 7, 2012.

1. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Maybe we could ban smokers from reproducing. That would eliminate a lot of issues.

It's so frightening that humans have to pass laws to protect children. We're supposed to be the highly developed species? Animals fight to the death and put their lives to protect their offspring.

Humans, well, we have to tell them what they do.

2. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Guy is shot in head eight times - he was smoking when he got shot "smoking related death"

3. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Links? Evidence to refute the CDC numbers?

4. zagoshe

Dude has a heart attack, he eats terrible and his family has a history of heart disease but he once was in a bar with second hand smoke - "smoking related death"

5. zagoshe

The running back from the stallions shoots himself in the head in the endzone - he was once a smoker - "smoking related death"

6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

So your answer is "no."

7. zagoshe

A man was smoking while running a wood chipper and a car driving down the road runs him down and knocks him into the wood chipper and he is cut into thousands of pieces "smoking related death"

8. zagoshe

Guy liked to have a cigarette after having sex. One night he forgot his jimmy and banged a woman with AIDS and he contracted it, then died - "smoking related death"

9. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Zag, are you practicing your stand-up routine?

10. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I used to have this picture on my fridge. It makes me so proud of my hometown.

11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

You've been watching too much Fox News.

Draft saved Draft deleted