1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Only in Cleveland...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by D.Sanchez, Feb 21, 2007.

1. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

2. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Who the fuck cares? It's Cleveland! [/spnited]

Also, surprised TSP hadn't posted this. ... It's been out since yesterday afternoon.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I want to cry.

4. I suppose this qualifies as news since it's the first time the team has officially acknowledged Bentley would miss the 2007 season and perhaps never play again. But this is exactly what was "unofficially" forecast as soon as Bentley got hurt.

5. This is horrible, but it doesn't surprise me with the luck that Cleveland has.

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Old news! Savage finally getting around to admitting it. I posted it yesterday afternoon where it was important -- my blog!!

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Would you guys keep it down, please? I am expecting an important call from the Plain-Dealer.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

your carrier miss you again?

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

:'(

10. dawgpounddiehard

dawgpounddiehard Active Member

My best goes to LeCharles and hopes for a quick recovery. TSP is right, this has been around for a while so it's not a shock.

It's sad things like this happen to good people... especially people who are two-time Pro Bowlers. :) Something the Browns have had once since 1999.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I think this is the real reason the Pirates still need to exist. To remind Steelers fans to have some sympathy for our neighbors to the west.

12. spnited

spnited Active Member

Of course, it's the luck Cleveland has. Only in Cleveland ...
    Like no other NFL player ever suffered a career-threatening/ending injury at a relatively young age ... it only happens in Cleveland.

Draft saved Draft deleted