1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Online quiz: Which presidential candidate fits your beliefs the best?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

This test is supposed to tell you which candidate cares the most about the issues that you care about... I apologize if someone else has posted this, but I thought it was pretty interesting...

http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

2. Mizzougrad96

Re: Which presidential candidate fits your beliefs the best?

Mine goes..

1. Giuliani - 50
    2. Romney - 49
    3. Obama - 44
    3. Hillary - 44

I'm a little disturbed about Hillary making my top four, but the first three were pretty much nailed...

3. I think it's difficult to factor Romney into these questions since he's been on both sides of so many of them.
    The person I'm most likely to vote for came in fifth, by the way.

4. Colonel Angus

Colonel Angus Member

1. Tom Tancredo - 44
    2. Duncan Hunter - 43
    3. Mike Huckabee - 42
    4. Sam Brownback - 40
    T5. Fred Thompson - 33
    T5. John McCain - 33

I've barely heard of Tancredo or Hunter. I'm probably most likely to vote for one or the other of my number 5's.

5. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Since I'm not a down-the-line party guy, not surprised that nobody scored over 38 with me.

Rudy actually got a 30.

None of the remaining known righty-wingy-dingys got over 8 with me, and two got 5's.

We move on.

6. This isn't a very nuanced quiz. I don't know anyone who "opposes universal health care," but that doesn't necessarily mean they support a government-run system. The immigration questions seemed skewed, too.

I like this one better.

http://www.govote.com/Quiz.htm

7. Mizzougrad96

I'm definitely not a "down the party line" which is why Fred Thompson didn't even make my first page...

8. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Kucinich, Edwards and Dodd in a dead heat; Obama and Hillary a few points back. I like Fred Thompson on Law and Order, but apparently do not like him at all politically; he scored a 1.

OK, I did the other quiz and it ranked Hillary No. 1, followed by Dodd, Kucinich, Edwards and Obama.

9. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

Are Canadians eligible to vote? I think we would have some interesting opinions to offer ;) ;D

(Is there a bell cuvre for this quiz too?)

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I had the top four Dems all at 25 points, and the GOPers were all at the bottom.

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Tied for first are Obama and Clinton
    Then Joe Biden and Chris Dodd. Top republican on my list is Giuliani and he's several down... McCain is even further down on the list.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

You'll have to ask the Queen for permission first.

Draft saved Draft deleted