1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

One way to help military recruiting...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070112/ap_on_re_us/playboy_military

Sergeant in trouble for Playboy spread
    An Air Force staff sergeant who posed nude for Playboy magazine has been relieved of her duties while the military investigates, officials said Thursday.

In February's issue, hitting newsstands this week, Michelle Manhart is photographed in uniform yelling and holding weapons under the headline "Tough Love." The following pages show her partially clothed, wearing her dog tags while working out, as well as completely nude.
    "Of what I did, nothing is wrong, so I didn't anticipate anything, of course," Manhart, 30, told The Associated Press. "I didn't do anything wrong, so I didn't think it would be a major issue." ??? ::)

[​IMG]

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

But here's an even better way:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1126022/posts

3. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Great body. The face and hair -- not so much.

4. Clever username

I take that back. A google search showed me the error of my ways.

5. dawgpounddiehard

dawgpounddiehard Active Member

Thread useless without naked pictures.

6. Clever username

There are no google photos, only a link to her myspace page. I'm at work, so I didn't seach much further than that.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Is this what you speak of?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=106923393

P.S. NSFW.

8. Clever username

Aye aye, cap'n. The photo in the top left is lovely, but I didn't explore the whole page because of the whole not wanting to get fired thing.

9. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

It asked me to login, and since I'm not a myspace member, well ...

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Yeah, you can't look at photos if you aren't a member, but I think her page has slideshows that you can see without signing in.

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

She's not THAT hot.

12. Clever username

Based on the picture that started this thread, I concur wholeheartedly. That's why I looked it up. I didn't think a girl that had a face like that would be in Playboy. Turns out the above pic is just a bad one. Or it's more accurate and she's done up on her myspace pics. Regardless, the myspace pics are far superior.

Draft saved Draft deleted