1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

One-way ticket to very hot place: 93-year-old man beaten by teens for $27

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by novelist_wannabe, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Sports_Scribe

Sports_Scribe Member

These are the cases that make me go pro-death penalty. I can somewhat understand guys getting into fights with each other over things like money. But, when you commit acts of violence against women and children, you deserve nothing other than a trip to the morgue.

And my bad on the blue font. Guess I'm learning the ropes around here.

2. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

People like this should be turned upside down, have a funnel shoved up their ass, pour them full of kerosene and light the match.

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I was wondering about that, too. But then I thought. Maybe the DA agreed to the sentence so the 4-year-old wouldn't have to testify. Or maybe the woman was scared about testifying.

4. Knighthawk

Knighthawk Member

Life without parole.

5. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Some kids are just bad, but with the lack of a father in many kids' lives or one that is just there to take them to McDonald's on a weekend, children just don't have someone to give them a good kick in the rear every once in a while.

6. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Whoever attacked that man ought be whacked.

7. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

that guy is scum and deesrves to die. but you have people who argue against the death penalty for serial killers so no way would you be able to get it in that case.

Draft saved Draft deleted