1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

One thing about Jack Bauer

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Point of Order, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Watching the re-run, which I missed, I just noticed that one thing I've never seen in the history of Jack Bauer is someone talking in his ear at the same time someone is talking to him in person. Think about, this happens to the TV folk all of the time, esp. during breaking news and it drives them nuts. Peter Jennings would go off on the air when a producer was talking in his ear at the same time he was trying to interview someone else.

How come this never happens to Jack? They've only got 24 hours. He's got to be on the earpiece with Cloe and the gang back at CTU, all the while kicking ass and taking names against the terrorists. Never once has he said, "I'm sorry, you'll have to repeat that, Cloe was talking in my ear.

Just a thought.

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

That's because he's Jack fucking Bauer. He can do both at once.

And we've got a rerun of That 70s Show here...it fucking sucks. :'(

3. suburbanite

suburbanite Active Member

For a list of the 100s of implausibilities in any given hour on 24, check out this site.

http://www.why24sucks.blogspot.com

Draft saved Draft deleted