1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

One Sentence

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by zeke12, Apr 29, 2008.

1. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Although he tried his hardest to be liked, Mustangj17 continued D_Bing and posting topics on the wrong boards; he will likely be run out of town.

2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

When the first woman I ever fell in love with broke my heart, I drove to a dark mountain road that overlooks the valley where I grew up, and I sat in the dirt and the grass, alone, drinking whiskey and staring up at the night sky until the morning sunrise peaked up over the horizon, chasing me home.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

A fitting 5,000th post. Bravo, DD.

4. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Scott Norwood's 47-yard field goal attempt is wide ride with four seconds remaining and the Giants win Super Bowl XXV, 20-19.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

There is nothing more troubling than the point at which one has to do real, true self-examination, warts and all; but there is nothing better than discoveries you make to help ensure you won't have to deal with the exact same problems again.

6. pallister

pallister Guest

I call bullshit on the use of semicolons.

7. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

A 14-year-old boy in the apartment maybe 90-feet across from mine died over the weekend, and while it's sad that he wasn't being treated for his history of seizures, to me it's not as sad as if I had known a 14-year-old boy lived across from me.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

That's a boring sentence.

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

So was that.

10. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

11. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I'll never forget the day the inner-sanctum of my self-being was exposed to a cruel, cruel world, when I looked down, realized life had dealt me a fait accompli, and accepted the fact that the words "well" and "endowed" would never be used to describe my penis.

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

All their mutual friends thought the two of them would end up a great couple, but none of them realized that despite all her apparent interest in him she pushed him away every time he tried to get closer to her and as a result their friends were stunned when they realized it hadn't worked out the way he had hoped and they had expected but on the other hand he was much happier after he gave up on her.

Draft saved Draft deleted