1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

One of the strangest moments ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dog428, Aug 2, 2006.

1. DyePack

DyePack New Member

More extreme hypocrisy from dogplop.

2. dog428

dog428 Active Member

3. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

You started a thread to pat yourself on the back for insulting a racist. In that post, you used a word which has been proven multiple times in this thread to indeed be a racial slur. The fact some aren't offended by it means less than nothing. You got upset and started crying that you didn't know. An ironclad defense, to be sure. Especially in today's world.

You are pissed that this wasn't five pages of people saying "You GO, dog! Give that racist the worst, you champion of sensitivity and understanding! World without borders, baby!" Instead, it is now five pages of you jumping up and down screaming "But I'm not racist! I'm NOT!" And everyone else looking around and saying, "Um, who said you were, dunce?"  

4. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Dogplop:

You really need to raise the white flag. You're getting smacked down viciously yet again.

No one cares about your perception of this event. I, for one, am sure it went about 180 degrees from how you described it.

And even if it didn't -- Who. The. Fuck. Cares.

Unless this guy was announcing his intent to go Nazi on the patrons, it's not much different from a lot of the stupid shit people say.

And you are an expert on the saying of stupid shit.

5. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Let me help you out, since reading comprehension is obviously not your strong suit.

6. Piotr Rasputin

First of all, your original post did NOT quote the guy "calling himself oriental." That was YOUR term. That was your mistake. I mean, that's a bald-faced LIE on your part.

As for this latest defense of your own actions:

Okay, you changed the term to half-Asian.

That's a start. Good for you. Now you can yell at the dude next time you see him, and feel even more enlightened than last time.

Bravo, again. Bravo. And Bravo for your clever use of the quote function. And the name-calling . . . tip-top. I am honored to have argued with you. As a sign of my respect, the last word belongs to you. As do any future edits that would make your above claim regarding the original post true.

7. dog428

dog428 Active Member

8. dog428

dog428 Active Member

You noticed. That's an excellent start. Now while you're on a roll, go back to the original post here and see if you can tell us what the original point was.

Come on. There'll be five extra SportsJournalists.com points in it for you. You can do it. I know you can.

9. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Thanks for showing yet again, dogplop, that you are completely out of touch with how ridiculous your original post was.

10. dog428

dog428 Active Member

11. Piotr Rasputin

How many points do I get for pointing out your bald-faced, sad LIE about the original post? YOU said "oriental." That was YOUR term. It was something YOU defended, until you came up with a lame out.

You never indicated that was the way he described himself, until AFTER you were exposed as not knowing what you were talking about. You, sir, are a liar. And as you failed to realize in your little mano a mano with this alleged racist dude, logic and well-thought out opinion do not work on the ignorant. Nor on those who lie.

Had I remembered that, I would never have engaged you in this battle. I should have heeded your initial responses. The only time you were being sincere, it seems, is when you pled ignorance.

Your credibility is less than nothing.

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

And what Mr. Jillette is saying goes in equal parts to many of you, rather than just one or two.

Stupidest. Pissing match. Ever.

Draft saved Draft deleted