1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

One of the best shows on TV is back on

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Cape_Fear, Jun 2, 2006.

1. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

My onDemand lets me watch classic TV shows.
    I've been watching "Soap" and it is late 70s cheesy, but Billy Crystal is a riot as the gay brother and, of course, you have Benson as the sassy black butler.
    Sweet.

2. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/back_to_the_futurama_entertainment_don_kaplan.htm

'FUTURAMA" is officially back from the dead.

The quirky animated show from "Simpsons" creator Matt Groening was canceled by Fox about two years ago, but will return with at least 13 new episodes on Comedy Central by 2008.

3. Driver 8

Driver 8 Member

That's what I was hoping for. Or someone was bringing Arrested Development back from the dead -- though I've finally come to terms with its demise.

4. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I THINK I can feel confident in its return now. It's going to take some work for them to say "oops, we misspoke" on that one, especially since Katey Segal confirmed it on the Late Late Show.

5. Driver 8

Driver 8 Member

Very good news. Can they bring back The Oblongs next?

6. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Don't forget Gretchen Kraus, ya?

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

Hey, I thought this was about "Kim Possible," which has been airing brand new episodes after the Disney Channel caved in and brought it back from the dead.

Boo-yah!

8. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

Sorry, I thought this was a "Hooperman" thread. Debrah Farentino, why do you tease me so ...

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Encore presentations of "Jericho" begin Friday, July 6.

(I promise, I will never do this again. Got caught up in the LOL moment.)

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

wasn't that a white RR?

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Was that cancelled and brought back? I can never tell. I think I've seen the old ones three or four times each already. It's one of the few shows my daughter watches that doesn't make me want to head over offices in charge of programming for Disney Channel and force them to watch old Teletubbies re-runs as punishment for the damage they have done.

Die, Wiggles, die!

Draft saved Draft deleted