1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

One More Duggar!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Dec 17, 2008.

1. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

If you're not finding those folks, you're not lurking very hard.

2. mb

mb Active Member

You're right, I'm not. But perhaps I should rephrase ...

Wonder why they're not riding his ass they way they rode mine.

3. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

"One child makes you larger
    the need for more, you just can't hide
    And the ones this mother gives you
    Come washing out just like the tide
    Go ask Michelle
    when she's ten feet wide."

I really wish that Mom's name was Alice.

4. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

[​IMG]

"They got more than they can handle, Hi!"

5. Magic In The Night

Magic In The Night Active Member

Here's my take: Have as many kids as you want but don't be coming to the taxpayers (especially single ones) looking for handouts to help take care of all those kids. And really, it's about the kids who are getting the short end of the stick. How in the world could a parent devote enough attention to each child if they have that many? Growing up in my Catholic ghetto neighborhood, there were lots of big families. But there was one with NINETEEN kids! They ran it like a factory. I was in their house once and saw the schedules posted everywhere. Every kid had several different chores he/she had to do weekly just to make the household run efficiently. And the older kids were just expected to take care of the younger kids all the time. Trust me, as soon as those kids got old enough to get out of there, they did. This kind of "family" is not good for kids; it's almost abusive.

6. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Awesome. "A rocky place where my seed could find no purchase."

7. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

The greatest run-on sentence ever.

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Hey, she's off the clock.

9. I Digress

I Digress Guest

Thank you thank you.... The family homeschools, too. I'm guessing the mom is just batshit crazy at this point.

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

It was like 9 a.m. when you posted this dreck. Like I'm awake at that hour. Plus, I said all I really needed to say on the first page.

11. mb

mb Active Member

Sorry about the timing. If I ever come back to take a shot at you I'll make sure to ask around to see when you'll be gracing us with your presence.

And said all you needed to say? I'm sure there are plenty of others that wish they'd have been afforded the same courtesy. There's certainly one.

Perhaps we can just call a spade a spade in this instance? I'm sure that would wake up you and the rest of the hypocrites.

12. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Somebody please slam the toilet seat and kill this newborn troll.

Draft saved Draft deleted